Tuesday, January 26, 2010

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!


Neil is back in the special care unit... sleeping on and off with the help of some Morphine!!! He's eating some ice chips and is begging for ice water but they won't let him have any 'til tomorrow! He's in good spirits when he comes around... joking for a minute or so and being silly then passes back out! He's producing urine and it's not super bloody, which is awesome!!!!
Thanks for all the prayers! I couldn't have survived without all of YOU supporting me and having my back when I needed it most! XOXOXO Jennifer

3 comments:

  1. Ok, on a lighter note. I can't even begin to imagine Neil on morphine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news! We're still praying for you all and looking forward to seeing what else God has in store for all of you in the miracle department.
    Susan & MM Nonno

    ReplyDelete