Thursday, April 12, 2012

It really is all about me, isn't it????

So I have debated and debated and debated and debated and even debated some more about whether to continue this blog or not... I even started this post on March 20th and here it is April 12th and I think I'm ready to post this... I started my blog way back when to talk about Neil's pre-kidney transplant issues because it was extremely stressful and it was a quick/easy way to keep everyone up to date on the transplant status.... Not everyone has Facebook so it was better than updating FB... well now that Neil is doing really well... really, really well with his new kidney (Thanks again to the wonderful Candy, who donated her kidney to him!!!) I wish I had a reason to NOT blog... but I do and is it ironic that it has to do with the very same concept that I started this blog, ...in sickness and in health... ?????

Sadly, it is ME that is going through some rough sickness/health issues.... the hardest part is this has been going on since the fall... I think... I don't even really know when the symptoms truly started AND 'they' don't know what's wrong with me... :(

In a nutshell:
since october, i've had all over muscle twitching and muscle weakness in my hands/arms/legs and it's getting worse. The neurologist is not convinced that it's ALS nor is he convinced that it's not ALS... have had an EMG and having a repeat one on Friday to see if there's change. My 2nd opinion neuro doc blood tested me for Celiac Disease and it came back 'elevated' so I've been following a Gluten Free diet for a month and have digestively been A LOT better. I had a repeat blood test yesterday so I'm waiting for the results and I can't get into a GI doc until the end of June. I'm also awaiting an appointment with a neuro doc at OSU. My 1st neuro told me on Tuesday that he recently read an article where someone was diagnosed with ALS but it was wrong and was actually Celiac!!!

Soooooooooooooo, I'm very frustrated and am getting weaker and I'm hoping there's someone out there that can relate........?????

8 comments:

  1. have you tried a good massage therapist. like once a week ( or more) it may help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. actually, i went to a chiropractor and his deep tissue massage therapists have really helped. they said my muscles are insanely tight!

      Delete
    2. I will be pleased to pray for your complete healing and total restoration. Jesus loves you!

      Delete
  2. I am sorry to hear this but I am happy you posted, Killired!! Get well soon... ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I hope they solve the mystery soon. Thanks for posting and thanks for keeping the blog alive. It stands tall on the web as a friendly voice that continues to speak to those who find it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Irrespective of receiving daily oral or future injectable depot therapies, these require health care visits for medication and monitoring of safety and response. If patients are treated early enough, before a lot of immune system damage has occurred, life expectancy is close to normal, as long as they remain on successful treatment. However, when patients stop therapy, virus rebounds to high levels in most patients, sometimes associated with severe illness because i have gone through this and even an increased risk of death. The aim of “cure”is ongoing but i still do believe my government made millions of ARV drugs instead of finding a cure. for ongoing therapy and monitoring. ARV alone cannot cure HIV as among the cells that are infected are very long-living CD4 memory cells and possibly other cells that act as long-term reservoirs. HIV can hide in these cells without being detected by the body’s immune system. Therefore even when ART completely blocks subsequent rounds of infection of cells, reservoirs that have been infected before therapy initiation persist and from these reservoirs HIV rebounds if therapy is stopped. “Cure” could either mean an eradication cure, which means to completely rid the body of reservoir virus or a functional HIV cure, where HIV may remain in reservoir cells but rebound to high levels is prevented after therapy interruption.Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,psoriasis,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma Infectious mononucleosis. .Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia.(measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria),Chronic Diarrhea,
    Hpv,All Cancer Types,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara so i contacted him on drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com / . even talked on whatsapps +2348149277967 believe me it was easy i drank his herbal medicine for two weeks and i was cured just like that isn't Dr Itua a wonder man? Yes he is! I thank him so much so i will advise if you are suffering from one of those diseases Pls do contact him he's a nice man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m here to testify about what Dr James  did for me. I have been suffering from (GENITAL HERPES VIRUS) disease for the past 4 years and had constant pain and itching, especially in my private part. During the first year.This disease started circulating all over my body and  I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it really helped during my outbreaks but I totally got cured! from my HSV with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from  Dr James herbal mix and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system and I was tested negative after 15 days of using  Dr James  herbal medicine. I'm here to let y'all know that herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Dr James herbal medicine.  I came across a testimony of Kasha, on the internet testifying about Dr James , on how he cured Her from 7 years HSV 2. And she also gave the email address of Dr James... [drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com]..., advising anybody to contact him for help on any kind of diseases that he would be of help with, so I emailed him telling him about my (HSV 2) he told me not to worry that I'm going to be cured!! Well, I never doubted him. I have faith he can cure me too,, Dr James prepared and sent me his herbal medicine made of  roots and herbs which I took. In the first one week, I started experiencing changes all over me, after 15 days I drank his herbal medicine, I was totally cured. no more itching , pain on me anymore as Dr James assured me. After some time I went to my doctor to do another test. the result came out negative. So friends my advice is if you have such disease or know anyone who suffers from it or any other disease like Warts,Moles, Bipolar disorder, Shingles,  HPV, HBV, HIV/AIDS, ALS, HBP, CANCER,NEPHROTIC SYNDROME HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancreatic cancers, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Autism,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis ,Tach Diseases,Lupus,Backache,dementia.kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer.testicular Cancer, , LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY .  , etc. you can contact Dr James directly on his.... [drjamesherbalmix@gamil.com]...  He is a good man,and He will help you.  

    ReplyDelete