Wednesday, January 25, 2012

2 years already!!!!!!!

I'm so terrible for not updating my blog sooner.. Life has been awesome with Neil's new kidney! He has never felt or looked better! It's really been a whole new life for us! I just wrote this and posted it on my FB page but decided I should keep a good record and update the blog as well!

Jennifer Branson So, 2 years ago tonight I was sitting in OSU Hospital with Neil S Branson trying not to worry about what lie ahead of us. We were scared, nervous, and happy all at the same time! Tomorrow is the 2 year anniversary of Neil's kidney transplant and I'm glad to say all that stress & worry were worth it because he's incredibly happy and healthy today! Of course, none of it would be possible without the wonderful and selfless act of Candy Sue Clark! Thank you a million times over for giving Neil a new birthday, me a new husband and the boys a new daddy! You know we love you with everything we have! A special thanks to Neil's now retired Sgt Art Coval for making this beautiful picture to help celebrate this special time!!! ♥ Much love and thanks to all our friends and family who held us up in prayer as we went through this process! ♥

2 comments: